Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Well it looks like we'll be sitting this coming cycle out. I had a come-to-Jesus meeting with our budget yesterday and unfortunately we just can't swing the $3,000 + needed by next week to do an dIUI/injectables cycle. After our vacation and the out-of-pocket HSG test, plus holidays gifts for the family, we can't make the math work. So we're sidelined until January/February. It sucks to have to wait (again) but it's probably better on my body to wait one more cycle anyway. Also as of January 1 our Healthcare Savings Account will be replenished and it won't be as much of a financial strain.After six years I really should be more accustomed to waiting but I'm not. I continue to try to think positively about the new year and the outcomes we hope for. Each day puts us that much closer to parenthood, whichever way it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment