Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Crying Game

Incidents of crying during the past few days include: 
  • The parking lot of Botanic Gardens in Nashville
  • In the car when my grandmother called
  • When my brother send me a text message asking how I was 
  • Looking at Facebook and seeing pictures of other people's babies/children
  • When reading the many sweet, supportive notes from friends
  • When my boss sent me a text Sunday night to see how I was
  • Monday morning when my boss came into the office and asked me how I was (it's really embarrassing crying in front of your boss, at least he's clergy and used to it though)
  • In the housewares aisle at Target
  • In the checkout line at Target
  • The elevator of the RE clinic
  • In the shower (three times)
  • When I threw away the positive pregnancy tests
I keep telling myself it's going to get better - I'm just not sure when.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment