Wednesday, February 1, 2012

10wks

Note: My husband and I are currently expecting our first baby after 7 years of infertility and 3 cycles of IVF. I have been writing blog posts since we found out but not publishing them until now (I’m currently 13 weeks). I’ll be posting one a day until I ‘catch-up’ to current time. I ask that if you know me ‘in real life’ that you not post about this on Facebook, because while we are ecstatic to be this far, we are still being very cautious.

Written January 3, 2012 

I am convinced something is wrong. Saturday morning I had a tiny bit of something on my pantyliner, it wasn't red or even pink, it ranged from medium yellow to dark yellow to very light beige. It wasn't there when I wiped and it was only a tiny smattering of dots. Queue panic. Sunday nothing much going on. Monday I had one liner with dark yellow liquid (urine?), one liner with a small streak of tan and one liner with a smaller streak of tan. Again, nothing when I wipe, no cramping, no actual red blood and nothing out of the ordinary when I put in my progesterone and estrogen. I feel less bloat-y today and I think I've decided to call my doctor when I go home for lunch. I can't really have a discussion about my panty liners while at work.

Please, please, please still be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment